- PAN Card scan copy (All Partners in case of Partnership firm/LLP, All directors in case of Company)
- Email ID and Mobile Number (All Partners in case of Partnership firm/LLP, All directors in case of Company)
- Detail information of all Goods and Service with HSN (4 Digit)
- Photograph scan copy (All Partners in case of Partnership firm/LLP, All directors in case of Company)
- Details of Designated Partners Identification No. (DPIN) in case of Partnership firm/LLP, Director Identification No.(DIN) in case of Company.
- Identity Proof
PAN, Passport, Driving license, Aadhaar card or Voters identity card scan copy.
Passport, Driving license, Aadhaar card, Voters identity card or Ration card scan copy.
Above mentioned details in point 6 for the person detailed below:
In case of;
- Proprietary Concern – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm / LLP – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (personal details of all partners are to be submitted but photos of only ten partners including that of Managing Partner are to be submitted)
- Hindu Undivided Family – Karta
- Company – Managing Director, Directors and the Authorized Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee, Trustees and Authorized Person
- Association of Persons or Body of Individuals –Members of Managing Committee (personal details of all members are to be submitted but photos of only ten members including that of Chairman are to be submitted)
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person(s) in Charge
- Business Registration Document (scan copy)
- Not required for Proprietorship
- Partnership Firm – Partnership Deed
- LLP, Company – incorporation certificate from MCA
- Society, Club, Government Department, Body of Individuals – Registration Certificate
- Address proof of Business (scan copy)
- Rented or Leased Premises
Rental agreement with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Lessor like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill. If rental agreement or lease deed is not available, then an affidavit to that effect along with any document in support of the possession of the premises like copy of electricity bill is acceptable.
Copy of the consent letter of the owner of the premises with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Consenter like Municipal Khata copy or Electricity Bill copy. For shared properties also, the same documents can be uploaded.
Any two of the following – copy of Electricity bill, Latest Property Tax Receipt, Maintenance Receipt or Municipal Khata copy.
- Bank Account Proof (scan copy)
Scanned copy of the first page of bank passbook or the relevant page of bank statement or scanned copy of a cancelled cheque containing name of the Proprietor or Business entity, Bank Account No., MICR, IFSC and Branch details including code.
- Board Resolution/ Authorization Letter for appointment of Authorized Person.
- Class 2 DSC –DSC of the following person AUTHORISED SIGNATORY